Prior to registration (pre-requisite)
Following information is used for business brand registration (one-time task). Some of this information is also used while registering each Text or Text Hashtag campaign. Login as as a business owner or admin (a user with role ROLE_ACCOUNT_ADMIN).
- Business information (required) (instructions to update)
- Business (Entity) Name
- Doing Business As (DBA)
- Entity Type (select appropriate from dropdown)
- Vertical (select appropriate from dropdown)
- Email address
- Phone number
- Business admin user information (required) (instructions to update)
- Full name
- Email address
- Mobile number
- Mobile opt-in message
- Order notification message
Once you have updated information listed in the earlier section, proceed to register.
- Click Business->Settings.
- Enter employer ID number (Tax ID) (Colligso does not store this number)
- Click Register.
- Make sure all information is correct as shown on the confirmation dialog. Click Yes.
On successful registration Colligso will automatically
- Provision a 10DLC number for your business.
- Register a campaign named checkin with use case: Low Volume for mobile opt-in, bulk opt-in and order notification.
You still need to register every Text or Text Hashtag campaign that you would create thereafter. Please refer to Register text campaigns with the Campaign Registry (TCR) for more details on the topic.
Following describes the fees charged by TCR to Colligso for business brand registration as of 2023. All fees are passed as-is** to the business by Colligso and are non-refundable.
Brand registration fees
- Brand Registration: $4 non-recurring fee per brand
- Brand Reverify: $4 non-recurring fee per brand
- Third-Party Vetting: $40 non-recurring fee per brand
** Registration fees for the accounts created by our apps on platforms such as Clover, Square, etc. would be higher than listed in this article in order to account for the App Market fees (Clover 30%, Square 20%) applied on each transaction made by an app.